Friday, January 21, 2011

back packing through spain

WOW!!! it so cool over here at spain the food is great it looks funny but it is so good. i am learning new things some stuff that i am learning is cool an is a jaw draping leason. My jaw droup when i learned some crazy stuff  like for breakfest they eat  HOURSE!! when i tryed it UGH!!! it was horrible i almost barft on the dinner tableugh.And when we are finished with lunch we and i havea seasta(nap).for about  2:00-4:00-or to 5:30 i could not sleep i staed up until dinner i hope to learn more whale i am spain

                                                                    love kalia rodela
                                                                
                                  

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, they eat horse? I don't think I could do that either. I would enjoy the siesta. When I traveled in Europe, I really liked my afternoon nap. As you continue your trip, I look forward to haring more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get your point! I wouldn't be able to bring myself to eat horse either!!! Good luck with the rest of the food you eat, maybe it will be better!

    ReplyDelete